Hey my dears, I hope you all are doing well!?
Well where to start. Besides the fact that I survived the Skype, MSN and ICQ attacks I will let you know about the happenings of the past few days.

Again where to start? It was a cold Tuesday morning. At 7 am Aiko drove us to the Berlin Tegel airport. Thank you for that, Aiko. As Nadin arrived we checked in our luggage in order to spend the last minutes with my dearest dear, my love, my askim. *blush* My flight was at 10:50 am and his was at 11:40 am. Time went by soooo fast and the time came as the new chapter of our book is written... A chapter full of honesty, hope, trust, belief in ourselves and so much more... Seni cok Seviyorum, Askim :-*
Vale, he empecado a memorizar muchas palabras en mi cabeza... es dificil pensar en aleman, ingles o espanol... Vere. ;-)
Well, I already started memorizing a lot of words in my mind... it's kind of difficult thinking in German, English or Spanish...Wow... but I will see...
Ok... After arriving in Bilbao we took an autobus to the principal busstation of Bilbao followed by taking another bus to Santánder. As we arrived here we took a taxi. I was the first... After I rang at the bell I took the lift to the fourth floor but I couldn't find the door with the number 8 on it... ok, I thought: " Well it is just a house... how can I be lost in a simple house?" Now I kn
Shortly to my room:
12m², a wardrobe, two desks, two chairs, my luggage and me ;-)
to the flat:
a big kitchen, a big living room, two bathrooms, 3 other rooms and in one of them I live
my roomies:
They are both Spanish. They are talking so fast and if they are not talking to you, I don't get anything... uff. But they promised me that the will be careful and help me wherever they can. So nice of them.
Today we conquered the City in order to buy the stuff that is necessary. Well shopping will be great here as well as just sleeping on the beach or bathing in the atlantic ocean.
In the next days I will tell you more about Santánder and me (us). We are doing well here and tomorrow we will arrange everything with the people of the International Office.
Hasta pronto, muchachas y muchachos :-*

hui, das meer schaut toll aus! ich beneide dich grad voll;)
AntwortenLöschenÜbrigens: ostpaket ist angekommen;))
danke:)
*drück dich*
yuhuuuuuuuuuuu...endlich seh ich euch 3 mal wieder :D hahaa...lasst es euch gut gehen! ich bin jetzt auch ausgezogen :( voll das komische gefühl!!
AntwortenLöschenpasst auf euch auf :-*
Julia R.
okay lila..du weißt wer zu erst in diese fluten springen muss, im märz!?;)
AntwortenLöschenmuchos besos mi dulce..(stimmt dat?!:D)