23.01.2009

Moments like these


A moment like this
Some people wait a life time
For a moment like this
Some people search forever
For a moment like this

I know it is part of our studies, we have to spend one semester abroad and do an internship somewhere in the world. But as time is passing by so quick, friend by friend is leaving and in almost 10 days my time will come as well.

How will I miss you all and the great times we had together... All moments I already experienced left footsteps in my life.

I will spend my upcoming semester in Spain... studying, learning the language, experiencing culture and people, exceeding my horizont and siesta siesta siesta... All moments I will experience in the future will leave further footsteps in my life...

A moment like this
Just take the chance and do it
A moment like this
encourages me to learn
A moment like this

1 Kommentar:

  1. na das bild schreit ja förmlich nach einem kommentar von mir!;)
    und wehe der wird wieder gelöscht!
    werd dich vermissen süße, aber im märz sehen wir uns ja..und dann weißte...mission palmen bild!;)

    *knutsch you*

    AntwortenLöschen

Powered By Blogger